2.8
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food
Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user Apr 08

And the monetary loss is not $14. Its $14,000.

What a complete scam. Maybe we should all ask TravelSmart to send us the money we lost in TravelSmart dollars.

That is what they give you when you arrive at the resort. How about it TravelSmart send me $14,000 in TravelSmart dollars and every other person you have scammed.

Update by user Apr 08

I have now changed my issue to unresolved due to the fact the vacation package I was booked through TravelSmart is now cheaper on the Sunwing.ca website. How the *** can that happen when the presentation was given to us we were guaranteed that we would always receive the cheapeast vacation package available for that resort.

Well now I know everything was a total lie. We need to go National with this scam. Call you MP’s your MPP’s if your in Canada bad go to the different tv stations such as CBC and CTV. I just got an email from them and a call telling me my payment wasn’t made.

I get an email and call every month even though the payment has been made.

Which I am pretty sure will be my last payment. I’m getting legal advise.

Update by user Mar 21

The issue was resolved after receiving a phone call from a wonderful lady named Gilda from the Quality Control department. All issues are resolved.

Original review posted by user Mar 18

I just got off the phone with Travel Smart VIP concierge, where I produced numerous attachments showing the Royalton Hicacos resort at a lower rate on the ITravel2000 website then the ripoff rate that they were offering. The individual assured me that in no way can Travel Smart or Sunwing match the advertised price on the ITravel2000 website as they do not price match.

I can assure everyone that all vacation packages that are being offered through your membership can be found on any Vacation Package website for a cheaper rate. They will try and lie and tell you that you are not getting what they are offering and once again a complete lie. These people do not care one bit about lying and deceiving you, the more vacations they book the more incentives they receive, just like the sellers at the resorts work for TravelSmart on commission so do these employees. They all know how to lie and fool you into believing you are getting the best deal.

Not true at all. The worst thing about all this the individual I was speaking with identified herself as a Supervisor, so even the management team is in on the scam. Like everyone else that writes a review, we all can't be wrong and they are all in on this.

Sunwing should be ashamed, and if every single member wrote a letter to the Canadian government over their total discuss in this company and how a government allows them to operate a business in this manner in their country. I'm sure our voices would be heard.

Product or Service Mentioned: Travelsmart Vip Club Vacation Package Booking.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Travelsmart Vip Club Cons: Lies and deception.

• Travelsmart Vip Club Vacation

Comments

Forget about getting your money back we have been trying for months to get out of this scam we had to agree to downgrade our pkg pay 2500 we already lost 6000 what a ripoff once the amount is payed we are free of them

TravelSmartVIP

Good Morning Mr. Gass, We're sorry to hear that the service provided by our team was not to your liking.

Our service team explained how the price match guarantee can be applied to accommodation rates and how, unfortunately, it was not applicable in the vacation packages you were comparing.

We will gladly request that another of our agents reach out directly and clear up any doubts that you may still have regarding the usage of your membership benefits. Should there be anything further that we can assist you with at any time please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly at socialmedia@travelsmartvip.com