I was given a 4 night stay voucher after attending one of their timeshare presentations. On the front of the voucher it says "enjoy an All-inclusive experience" but on the back of the voucher it says 4 nights accomodations only".

It really doesn't matter, as I have tried to call the 888 999 4759 phone number on the back of the voucher for months now, it is always in Spanish and then they hang up on you immediately.

I tried calling the 800 number listed on their website, and they never answer. THIS IS OBVIOUSLY A SCAM, THE VOUCHER IS NOT WORTH ANYTHING AND THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE SUED.

Review about: Travelsmart Vip Club Customer Care.

Comments

I have been trying to redeem my certificate as well. Travel Smart doesn't respond to emails or answer the phone calls.

BIGGEST SCAM EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Run as fast as you can when you see this company. WORTHLESS!

to Anonymous #1460232
Travelsmart Vip Club Verified Representative

Dear Anonymous,We're very concerned to hear that you have formed such a negative impression of our company without actually becoming a member. We apologize for any difficulties you may have had redeeming your complimentary voucher.You are able to reach our team via the contact information detailed on the certificate, the toll-free numbers listed on our website or via any of our social media channels. We are sorry if this was not made clear to you at any time.If you could send your certificate details to socialmedia@travelsmartvip.com referencing this comment we will gladly assist you in making your reservation.

I am having the very same problem. they just don't answer the phone, or reply by email.

to M. Nelson #1432411

Good Afternoon M. Nelson,

If you could send your details through to socialmedia@travelsmartvip.com we'll gladly have our team reach out to you directly and assist you with anything you may need.

Travelsmart Vip Club Verified Representative

We're sorry to hear you've been having problems reaching our team. Our phone lines are open from 9am through 6pm Central Time from Monday through Friday and 9am to 1pm on Saturdays.

You are also able to reach us via the email addresses listed on the certificate as well as on our website or via any of our social media channels. We apologize if this was not made clear to you.

If you could send us a direct message on here or an email to socialmedia@travelsmartvip.com with the certificate details as well as your contact details we will gladly have a member of our team reach out to you directly and assist you in making use of your voucher.

(888) 544-1114 is the US # - I don't know their exact hours but I know you need to call during the business day, Mon-Fri, perhaps 9-5 CST. You will need to pay for your air and a food/drink package.