3.3
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

I purchased a package in july 2015. 30000 points per year for 15 years.

With a minimum yearly charge of 275$ us.If ever more points are required, they borrow from the next year, but have to pay the next years charge. We also got a free week for 4 people at high season. We since have travelled in Jamaica were thousands of bees were roaming around the bar area and were I`ve seen nicer beaches at local lakes an hour away from home. We than went to the Puntacana Royalton resort for which i have to say was much better.

These are my complaints; -Trying to book a stay will take you days. -Even if you call 4 to 5 months prior to high season, the chances to have your dates are little to none. -For for the last few days my wife as been trying to book our vacation for summer 2017 and still no sucess. -Our contract stipulates the free week is for 4 adults.

We have been told stories such as; The trip is for 2 people and not 4 beacause your children's name don't show on the contract. Or You can take 2 trips of 2 people for free. -The free trip was not entered in the Royalton system so your free trips don't show - I cannot give you my managers e-mail address- we are not allowed. -They say they'll call us back the same day or the next day and they don't.

+ I would reserve our flights with Sunwing, but Transat offers lower prices without being a member of any sort. To the Royalton, Travel Smart and SunWing management and executives, how can you be part of an enterprise offering such deplorable service. Mark Williams, president of Sunwing Airlines, Colin Hunter, founder of SunWing Travel, Stephen Hunter CEO, Sunwing Travel group.

Like a famous actor once said. I'm not to happy with the level of service .

Review about: Travelsmart Vip Club Membership.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

TravelSmartVIP
Travelsmart Vip Club Verified Representative

Dear Anardo,

As we're sure you can appreciate, the availability at the resorts is not controlled by TravelSmart but rather by each resort itself so if the resorts you have selected are full during the dates you requested we are unable to accept the reservation, however, our team are always more than happy to assist you finding alternate dates and/or resorts.

We are sorry to hear about the inconveniences you have had regarding your free weeks. If you could send us through your membership ID in a private message or via email to socialmedia@travelsmartvip.com we will gladly look into the situation for you and have it resolved as soon as possible.

We look forward to hearing from you and assist you further.