2.4
Cleanliness
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

THIS IS A SCAM.I deeply regret not cancelling it when I had decided to while still at the resort.

NOTHING THEY SAY IS TRUE!! We joined at Grand Lido in Jamaica which is now Royalton. DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE! They are rude, lying thieves!!

Save your money and plan your travel with a legitimate, TRACEABLE company! The trick they use, like the best snake oil salespeople, is to make it seem like if you don't take the offer then and there you will lose it. And they only give 5 days to cancel without penalty, obviously not enough time for proper consideration, given that you go there to go on vacation, not "invest" in vacations. It all looked very nice and promising and since I wanted to travel to different places I thought it would be a great opportunity.

When you leave, no one will deal with you. You will be sent in circles. They don't return phone calls and they will hang up on you. When you call back they have your number on caller ID and will not pick up.

Those who do answer the phone are reluctant to give their names and barely pronounce it so you can hear properly. THEY ARE DIRTY *** ARTISTS.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY.I REGRET GOING TO JAMAICA AND I WILL NEVER GO BACK!

Review about: Travelsmart Vip Club Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: The weeks owed and the 5-night free stay promised for doing the tour and presentation or give us our money back!!.

I didn't like: Staff did not try to find me when family called, Opportunistic parasites, Thieves and liars, Lowlifes, Worst kind of human.

Had an Experience with Travelsmart Vip Club?

Comments

I totally agreed . The took my money and always trying to answer in circles.

Thornhill, Ontario, Canada #1269556

The reply below from The SCAM company, TravelSmartVIP makes me so angry.They are totally telling you a lie again.

I know they are not willing to assist you and I know they are going to hurt your feeling more because I experienced this unpleasant situation already !I could not agree more with you, Mishmel, "When you leave, no one will deal with you."

There is NO customer oriented mindset at all at this scam company, TravelSmartVIP because they are just thieves !!

TravelSmartVIP
to Anonymous #1269583
Travelsmart Vip Club Verified Representative

Dear Anonymous, We're very concerned to hear that you feel that way as we are always more than happy to help resolve any issues our members may be experiencing.

As it appears you not satisfied with the treatment provided so far by our team, we kindly ask that you send us further information regarding your situation to socialmedia@travelsmartvip.com so that we can have someone look into your situation again and assist you further in resolving any bad impressions that may have been caused.

We look forward to hearing from you

TravelSmartVIP
Travelsmart Vip Club Verified Representative

Dear Mishmel, As we have commented on your previous posts, we are more than willing to assist you in any way possible however we have yet to hear back from you.

We have worldwide toll free numbers available to all our members 6 days a week as well as a direct email address to our team for any questions or reservations that need be made at any time.All of this information is provided within the members pack you are presented with as well as on our website.

We are sorry is this was not made clear to you.

So if you could please send us your membership details in a private message or via email at socialmedia@travelsmartvip.com, we will gladly have a member of our team reach out to you directly and assist you further.