When we purchased this $3,200+ package, (in Feb. 2017) we were guaranteed that our room price would be paid (for the 9 weeks received) and that the all-inclusive fee (in the Hideaway) section would be $89/pp / per day and would never increase.

Fast forward to 2018 and we are paying $205 per person per day. That's a $116/person /day increase. WTF? We were also guaranteed air travel assistance through Travel Smart's travel agents.

NOTHING! I had to book my own flights through FunJet. So, let's see. I paid $3,200+ for nine weeks at your resorts (plus a $295 maintenance fee) and a guaranteed $89/person/day all inclusive fee.

Before joining your vacation club, I had 8 days for 2 people, air and ground transport included, in the Hideaway section at the same resort I booked this year for a total of $4,300. This year, after forking over $3,200+ for your club fee and a maintenance fee of $295, I paid $3,280 for the resort and $798 for airfare (total of $4,078). SO WHERE AM I SAVING???? No one at Travel Smart can explain this to me ...

where have I saved?

If you total the initial cost ($3,200) plus the yearly $295 fee, I'm spending an additional $915/year for what?? This is a RIP OFF!!

Review about: Travelsmart Vip Club Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

you saved.

TravelSmartVIP
Travelsmart Vip Club Verified Representative

Dear Member,

We're very concerned to hear that you feel the membership was misrepresented by our team at the time of purchase. The benefits and rates within the membership plans offer considerable savings on lodging which are lower than the public rates.

If you could send us an email to socialmedia@travelsmartvip.com with your membership details and referencing this review, we will gladly review any quote you may have received and ensure that the correct benefits and pricing have been applied. We are confident that if you allow a member of our team to fully explain how the membership works you will be extremely satisfied with the benefits and savings offered.