118 views
Verified Reviewer

1.2

So apparently when you have an annual membership with them the fees are desperate than the monthly membership. They dont tell you this until When you are ready to travel.

Please be aware that this company is a rip off. I will attempt to get out of this contract as fast as I got into it. Then he tells me that after two years of not paying my annual fee it is $900.

Please do not waste your time, energy or money investing in something that does not benefit you or your family. The fees are outrageous.

User's recommendation: Do not waste your time.

Comments

Dear Holman, We're sorry to hear you were not aware of the annual fee associated with your membership plan. This fee is detailed within the signed contract as well as in all membership documentation in the member section of our website and reminders are sent out to all members each year as we offer great incentives, such as free resort stays, to those members who wish to prepay. If you could reach out to us directly at socialmedia@travelsmartvip.com with your member ID we can gladly have our agents look into the situation in order to have this resolved as soon as possible for you.

Travelsmart Vip Club Reviews