78 views
Verified Reviewer

1.7

I have bought a membership from Travel Smart VIP Vacation S.a I haven't use the membership and I want to cancel it. I have paid about 5000 USD and they still asking me to pay for something that I haven't used and I won't use it. I just Want to Cancel and get back some of the money that I have paid, since I'm having financial issues.

User's recommendation: make sure before signing with them.

Comments

#1982981

Good Morning Maria, We're sorry to hear you wish to cancel your membership without having used any of the benefits it offers. You are able to locate the applicable cancellation clause within the contract signed at the moment of purchase. If you could reach out to us directly at socialmedia@travelsmartvip.com with your membership details and referencing this review, we will gladly assist you further.

#1982606

It's simply a travel club. It is NOT a timeshare.

You will have a very difficult time getting anything back. There is a 5 day right of rescission on these Mexican contracts.

You must be over that. Sorry.

Travelsmart Vip Club Reviews