I paid around three thousand for 15 weeks.While I don't think I got what I expected, I just pay the all inclusive fees (which are what you would pay most anywhere) The clubs are five star places and the Diamond Club gives you VIP treatment.

I have enjoyed the trips I have taken with them and I gave one week to my Grandson for his honeymoon. They really enjoyed their trip to the Royalton Punta Cana.

The food and drinks are good and your concierge will make all your reservations so you just show up and enjoy.When my grandson went there they even went to town to get what he wanted.

Review about: Travelsmart Vip Club Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Travelsmart Vip Club?

Comments

TravelSmartVIP
Travelsmart Vip Club Verified Representative

Dear member, We're sorry to hear that the membership was not as expected but we are pleased to hear that you have been able to enjoy the benefits offered. Should you require assistance with your membership at any time please do not hesitate to contact us directly at socialmedia@travelsmartvip.com

Budget Inn - Disgusting and Dangerous Hotel in Horseheads, NY Budget Inn "After a long day of traveling, we were happy to arrive In our hometown of Horseheads at the Budget Inn around 1 in the morning.However..." Read more Festiva - The worst vacation Festiva "I arrived july 14 , when i arrived the welcome center was closed didn't make an issue because of traffic arriving late was my fault. Upon entering the room noticed..." Read more Riverside Resort And Casino - Riverside Hotel & Casino Review (LENGTHY!) Riverside Resort And Casino "This is a detailed review about Don Laughlin's Riverside Hotel and Casino in Laughlin Nevada. Visited on 7-11-16 to 7-14-16. Review written on 7-16-16. OVERALL RATING: 4/5 HOTEL ROOM: 4/5This was our..." Read more Red Roof Inn - Gross gross gross!!! Red Roof Inn "We drove 1200 miles today...checked in red roof inn in texarkana,ark...totally exhausted! Walked in room, first to a dead roach on the floor, second to filthy dirty bed linens,i had..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more