211 views
Verified Reviewer

This review is going to be a repeat of every other bad review you have read about travel smart. They are not in the business to service the paying members.

They are in business to take your money. I have paid $10,000 with them and haven't made a single trip with them as I keep finding the Royalton resorts at a cheaper price on other travel sites and Travel Smart refuses to do price matching and give the 30% discount.

The diamond club is not worth your money. Royalton is a decent resort but Travel smart is a fraud.

Product or Service Mentioned: Travelsmart Vip Club Diamond Membership.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Travelsmart Vip Club Pros: Beautiful resorts.

Travelsmart Vip Club Cons: Slow resolution response times, Predatory and deceptive sales practices.

Comments

Did you see the screenshots I've attached with my review? Why don't you provide a solution?

instead of copying and pasting the same message to every complaint. I'm using these websites after trying multiple times to work with your customer service representatives. They are basically thugs.

Every other travel site I've used like Expedia, Travelocity have provided the price match guarantee when proven without asking any questions. You guys have all the reasons not to provide value to your customers.

@Ramesh Zue

Good Afternoon Ramesh, If you would like to verify each response we leave you will find that they correspond to the individual situation. What we do repeat is our offer of assistance as we have done with yourself. Unfortunately, the screenshots provided are for dates that have already passed and do not provide us with any information that could be used to identify your account with us with us so in order to assist you further we will need you to provide us with your membership details.

@TravelSmartVIP

I sent the same information before the trip to your customer service agent. They never got back to me.

Attached is picture of the email I sent to your customer service agent. He never called back even though I called back multiple times. What do you have to say about that?

My goal here is to stop other people from signing up with travel smart. I'm going to make sure that your online reputation is completely ruined and I have the means to do that.

@Ramesh Zue

We appreciate you adding that information to your post Ramesh. We will gladly have an agent reach out to you directly in order to assist you further.

@TravelSmartVIP

I relentlessly called for days. One named John and other named Josh.

I've also attached the screenshots of other agents I spoke. I also spoke to some who claimed to be the supervisor named carmen. Nobody did anything. So stop acting and pretending that you care.

I know that no one is going to call. I'll keep posting reviews every day until you guys give me money back.

Good Afternoon Ramesh, We're very concerned to hear that you have not been able to apply the Best Price Guarantee that we offer to all of our members. Please keep in mind that in order for a price match, and the additional discount, to apply there are certain specifications that the price found must comply with.

We're sorry that you don't enjoy the Diamond Club privileges offered at the resorts as they are, without a doubt, the most popular benefit provided by the membership. If you could send us through your membership details, referencing this review, to socialmedia@travelsmartvip.com we will gladly look into the situation for you.

We're confident that if you allow our team to price your vacations for you, you will be more than satisfied with the preferential pricing and benefits we offer as part of the membership. We look forward to hearing from you directly and assisting you further.

Travelsmart Vip Club Reviews