Review about Travelsmart Vip Club Membership from Gibbons, Alberta
We are travel smart VIP members and used our first time membership at the Royalton in Dominican Had little mix up on room type when we arrived between management and travel mart they went out of there way to make it work for us as quickly as possible.They never minded once that Jim and I visited their office several times to require information and questions on how to make and use our membership to the best of our VIP pkg.
I would like to thank them so much for making us believe that being one of their members was one of the best thing Jim and I have done for our retirement pkg.
we now feel we can call them and check in with them as part of their new Family.Thank you for making us feel this
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Lets see we booked online for this hotel for 12-31-16. When we arrived they had stated that they were over booked and that they would have to find us a..."
- "I have visited many Motel 6 hotels over the years. I am staying at a neighborhood motel 6 due to home renevations / remodeling. This is by far the worst..."
- "I travel a lot for business, I am away from home non stop, always on flights and in hotels. I use Priceline, and Orbitz quite often. A friend referred me..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "This is my personal experience with one of my orders through RoseGal. All opinions are my own. Shipping time. The shipping time for the dress I ordered met my expectations...."
- "We just bought our very first trailer back in February 2015. We did all the research, found out the best brands and looked at hundreds of trailers. We..."
- "I am very disappointed! The material they used is very cheap! Size is kids size. Poorly done and very cheap fabric. The color is even very different from what the..."