2.7
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

My wife and I were duped into this scam. They promised vacations at a fraction of the normal price for our membership.

We were given a free week and 3 bonus weeks. When we tried to book the free week, we were told that we had already booked it. When I denied this I was told I could not speak with a supervisor but had to send an email to travel smart. After doing do, I was contacted by someone alleging he made the reservation and sent us an email.

He then forwarded the supposed email, which we had never received. I searched our email history and it was never there. He said he would research it and let us know, but have heard nothing. There are no contacts to management and basically we've lost the free week and have no recourse except to cancel our membership, request a refund, which from other reviews sounds unlikely.

This is an international scam and I only pray for fairness. That they get what they deserve, but true *** just sits on the bottom of the cesspool.

Product or Service Mentioned: Travelsmart Vip Club Smartpoints Membership.

I didn't like: Didnt tell you the truth.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 27, 2016.

Comments

Saynototravelsmart16
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada #1244461

We have been attempting to deal with the quality control department at travel smart since the summer. We feel your pain.

The quality control department has given us quite a run around. My advice to you is to continue to use social media to express your complaints and share your story.

Travel smart is unwilling to accept any responsibility for the misrepresentation that takes place during their sales presentations. We signed up for travel smart because we love to travel and they guaranteed savings even during expensive times of the year.

This could not be further from the truth. Travel smart is a scam that takes advantage of people.

Once you return home it is next to impossible to communicate with them. Ironically I know there will be a response to this in good time.

roxyagnes
Acton, Ontario, Canada #1179193

I have contacted and successfully negotiated with TSV. Send me an email with your issues and I will forward to my TSV contact.

Debra silverliningparty@gmail.com