2.7
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

My wife and I were duped into this scam. They promised vacations at a fraction of the normal price for our membership.

We were given a free week and 3 bonus weeks. When we tried to book the free week, we were told that we had already booked it. When I denied this I was told I could not speak with a supervisor but had to send an email to travel smart. After doing do, I was contacted by someone alleging he made the reservation and sent us an email.

He then forwarded the supposed email, which we had never received. I searched our email history and it was never there. He said he would research it and let us know, but have heard nothing. There are no contacts to management and basically we've lost the free week and have no recourse except to cancel our membership, request a refund, which from other reviews sounds unlikely.

This is an international scam and I only pray for fairness. That they get what they deserve, but true *** just sits on the bottom of the cesspool.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $10000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Travelsmart Vip Club. The most disappointing about travelsmart vip club smartpoints membership at Travelsmart Vip Club was didnt tell you the truth Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Travelsmart Vip Club.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Travelsmart Vip Club to other companies on our site.

Comments

Saynototravelsmart16
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada #1244461

We have been attempting to deal with the quality control department at travel smart since the summer. We feel your pain.

The quality control department has given us quite a run around. My advice to you is to continue to use social media to express your complaints and share your story.

Travel smart is unwilling to accept any responsibility for the misrepresentation that takes place during their sales presentations. We signed up for travel smart because we love to travel and they guaranteed savings even during expensive times of the year.

This could not be further from the truth. Travel smart is a scam that takes advantage of people.

Once you return home it is next to impossible to communicate with them. Ironically I know there will be a response to this in good time.

roxyagnes
Acton, Ontario, Canada #1179193

I have contacted and successfully negotiated with TSV. Send me an email with your issues and I will forward to my TSV contact.

Debra silverliningparty@gmail.com