361 views
Verified Reviewer

Update by user Feb 19, 2020

@travelsmartvip

Update by user Feb 19, 2020

Just got off the phone with @travelsmart and they said they will honor the price of this vacations price I received if I take down this post. I told them I want what they promised 30% off of the price I find for every vacation. He told me no and it doesn’t really matter because there is no way to cancel my membership.

Update by user Dec 30, 2019

While I wait for Travel Smart’s response - which I am sure will echo the responses they gave everyone - that they will not honor BookIt’s free member rate, I am considering starting a class action suit. A lawsuit by one client may not be worth the expense, however if we all initiate an action we may be able to recover. The fact is that a contract should be mutually beneficial, not just Travel Smart taking our money!

Original review posted by user Dec 27, 2019

I found reservations for less then travel smarts membership offered, sent details to travel smart and they would not honor the discounted rates I found.

They became rude when I asked why cant I get the promised 30% off of the price I found and they told me to refer to the contract. I was told I would receive two free weeks in a Royalton presidential sweet, this two was not honored.. stay away, you will get better deals on any other website without a membership.

Product or Service Mentioned: Travelsmart Vip Club Membership.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Travelsmart Vip Club Cons: Will not keep all their promises, Complete scan, Fact that they take advantage of people, That they lied to us.

Comments

@Tracy S Sqt

Good Morning Tracy, One of the benefits within your membership is a guaranteed discount on the Sunwing website so we do have to dispute your claim that it is cheaper to book directly as it is technically impossible. If you would like our reservation team to verify pricing for you please do not hesitate to let us know.

@TravelSmartVIP

I already have

Terrible

@Tracy S Sqt

Agreed! Travel smart does not honor the 30% off of the cheapest rates you can find.

Bookit prices were way better than @travelsmart And they refused to give us the discount. @travelsmartisascam

Travelsmart Vip Club Reviews