189 views

I got the presentation from travelsmart and it was basically an aggressive sales pitch to buy a timeshare. $20 grand for 100,000 points or something like that.

What was most concerning to me is that I wasnt allowed to think about it for a day or two... they wanted me to sign right way and charge my credit card right away. The presentation was over for me at that point and I said no. The sales guy got upset and walked away in frustration.

It was funny how quickly he went from a nice guy to an angry monster.

Its a scam, plain and simple. Dont let it ruin your vacation, just say no to these sales pitches, because theyll take up half your day.

Location: Salvaleón De Higüey, Provincia De La Altagracia

Comments

Well Done

Dear Poster, We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and we are truly concerned that you have formed such a negative impression of our company without even trying the services we offer. Please accept our apologies for any inconveniences that may have unintentionally been caused by our team. If you could send additional details regarding your experience with our resort team, referencing this review, to socialmedia@travelsmartvip.com We would very much appreciate the chance to discuss your experience further.

@TravelSmartVIP

Send all you like travelsmart will not really help you. They respond simply to make a good showing.

@PissedConsumer1812112

We're sorry to hear you feel that way Anonymous. As we're sure you can appreciate we are unable to identify, and therefore assist, anonymous accounts that do not share their contact information with us. If you require assistance please reach out to us directly at the email address listed above.

Travelsmart Vip Club Reviews