I made deposit of $1500 for a $1845 vacation club in Jamaica at Royalton hotel in Trelawney, Montego Bay, Jamaica. I had a balance of $345 left to pay.

I decided I did not want to go through with the vacation club any longer and wanted to cancel.

As soon as I wanted to cancel travel smart from royalton hotel in Jamaica decided to post their payments on my bank account and creditcard once I sent a cancellation email. I called and email for 5-7 days before I got a response and even then they wanted to charge me a cancellation fee of $510.00 and I have not purchase the vacation club and I owed them $345.

Product or Service Mentioned: Timeshares By Owner Website.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

TravelSmartVIP

Dear member, We apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced with your membership plan. If you could send us your member ID, referencing this review, in an email to socialmedia@travelsmartvip.com we will gladly ensure the situation is addressed and resolved as soon as possible for you.