121 views
Verified Reviewer

Travel Smart VIP is owned by SUNWING TRAVEL GROUP (in Canada) and the Hunter family (Colin Hunter, Stephen Hunter) as well as TUI Group.

All the resorts which are part of this scam are the following: Blue Diamond Resorts, Royalton, CHIC, Grand Lido Negril, Hideaway, Memories, Starfish, Planet Hollywood and Mystique.

Even if the contract was cancelled within the 5-day cancellation period, in writing and by e-mail to every possible party, including socialmedia@***.com, vipconcierge@***.com, memberservicesSM@***.com

They have not refunded the deposit and it has been 6 months now.

They took over $4,000 by credit card, they absolutely do not care about their clients and certainly not the ones who are trying to cancel legitimately.

They have acknowledged receipt of the cancellation letter by e-mail and they responded by e-mail stating that it was within the time period allowed, but they never refunded the credit card up to this date. They wanted to speak in person but we insisted that everything be done in writing and they want us to sign a disclosure (or non-disclosure) agreement not to post negative reviews or to have negative reviews removed.

They will be brought to court in Canada (their Headquarters country) and the reviews will never be taken down unlike the hundreds of people on TripAdvisor who have removed their bad reviews because they received a conditional partial refund and signed the NDA.

We will not fall for this fraud and threats and will fight until we get all our money back plus damages and interests.

User's recommendation: Never deal with this company. Avoid at all cost. File a credit card dispute and change your card number or even credit card company. BUYER BEWARE - CAVEAT EMPTOR!

Product or Service Mentioned: Travelsmart Vip Club Vip Membership.

Comments

Hi Jonathan, First of all, Thank you for doing this bec I know from my own experience with these people It was a hard fight but I'm glad I didn't give up I fought until finally I got my money back through the help of my credit card company. I hope and pray the same thing for you...TO WIN YOUR CASE AND GET YOUR MONEY BACK. All the best!

no thank you

Good Afternoon Jonathan, We're very concerned to read about your experience and the allegations made within your post. First and foremost we would like to say that our company is in no way a scam, nor are any of the Luxury brands we are partnered with.

As mentioned above you chose to cancel within the first 5 days of purchase, if you had chosen to experience the membership plan and all the benefits and savings involved we are confident you would be extremely satisfied with your investment as are our other thousands of members who frequently use our services. We would like to clarify that the termination agreement, which is in no way presented as a non-disclosure agreement, provided by our team to cancel the legally binding contract that you chose to sign when purchasing your membership does need to be signed in order to proceed with any corresponding refunds.

We are more than happy to look into this situation for you but as we're sure you can appreciate we cannot identify our members by their usernames. If you could provide us with your member ID or contract number to socialmedia@travelsmartvip.com we will gladly assist you further in clearing up the doubts you appear to have regarding the cancellation process.

@TravelSmartVIP

misleading. you do not need to sign a termination agreement or any type of agreement in order to get a refund as per your own termination clause in your own contract.

TO ANYONE WHO ARE BEING ASKED TO SIGN, DO NOT SIGN ANYTHING. IT IS UNLAWFUL TO REQUIRE YOU TO SIGN YET ANOTHER AGREEMENT TO GET YOUR REFUND.

Travelsmart Vip Club Reviews