Gibbons, Alberta
With Company response Not resolved
4.6

We are travel smart VIP members and used our first time membership at the Royalton in Dominican Had little mix up on room type when we arrived between management and travel mart they went out of there way to make it work for us as quickly as possible.They never minded once that Jim and I visited their office several times to require information and questions on how to make and use our membership to the best of our VIP pkg.

I would like to thank them so much for making us believe that being one of their members was one of the best thing Jim and I have done for our retirement pkg.

we now feel we can call them and check in with them as part of their new Family.Thank you for making us feel this

This person wrote the review because of good customer service of travelsmart vip club membership from Travelsmart Vip Club and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Travelsmart Vip Club to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Travelsmart Vip Club for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Travelsmart Vip Club?

Comments

Hyattsville, Maryland, United States #1222008

Travel Smart respond to these complete as if they mean it.Like the one we got.

TravelSmartVIP Sep 15

Travelsmart Vip Club verified representative

Dear user48357951,

We are extremely concerned to hear about your experience and would very much like the chance to discuss this with you further and assist you in anyway possible. Could you please send us an email with your member details to socialmedia@travelsmartvip.com so we can look into the situation for you. Please accept out sincerest apologies, this is not in keeping with how we treat out members and we will do all we can to resolve any bad impressions caused

We got one email back saying that they would personally follow up.

That was the first and last email from that person.They are irresponsible and don't care for you once they get your money.

Just wondering why you posted a good review for Travel Smart on a website called Pissed Consumer..

Correct me if I'm wrong, I thought this website was intended for pissed off consumers who want to post real complaints. Doesn't make any sense, just like a Travel Smart membership. Don't fall for it folks.

This is a load of bullsh*t.

Travel Smart is good at one thing, lying.

If this is a real review from a customer, please share how you got your money's worth when you booked it did you just pay the same price as anybody else.

to Anonymous #1127045

I THINK IT IS A REVIEW FROM TRAVELSMARTVIP

TRAVELSMART ARE PRETTY FAST ANSWERING QUESTION HERE SINCE THEY DON'T TAKE TIME TO ANSWER WHEN IT IS TIME TO BOOK YOU CAN WAIT.

SO FAST COST ME AROUND $20000.00 TO GET TIN AIR.

HOPE TO GET A PART OF MY INVESMENT BACK

If a guest is to take a picture with the staff, i would not be suspicious. But just to take a picture of a hotel staff without you in the picture, kind of odd. almost like an advertisement from the company

TravelSmartVIP
Travelsmart Vip Club Response

Hello,

We are so delighted to hear that you and your husband Jim had a lovely stay at Royalton Punta Cana with your TravelSmart VIP membership!

Please, no thanks is necessary, it was our absolute pleasure to serve you.

Oh! And we love the picture of you with Lissette! We would love to have it in our Facebook page!

We hope to see you soon around!