With Company response
2.6
Facilities and Services
Quality of Food

We experienced the same problems as other writers are listing.No savings, pain to book a trip, and our credit card that was submitted for the monthly charges of the unpaid balance for the entry membership is charged on left and right as they please to do.

Then, they cannot explain why the unusual charges were applied.

I am really concerned for the safety of our credit card information and most of all the hassle with booking and the cost of our future vacations that I see are much higher then if we would just live our life without Travelsmart Vip Club.We want to get out from this scam and however we used the 2 free vacations but for the most entry fee paid already (which I believe we will never get back) this will cover the "free", does anyone knows how to get out from this scam?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of on our arrival we have not been recognized as vip members. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of travelsmart vip club membership and associated monetary loss in the amount of $21000. Travelsmart Vip Club needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned travelsmart vip club membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Travelsmart Vip Club.

Had an Experience with Travelsmart Vip Club?

Comments

Quebec, Quebec, Canada #1111393

Hi you should call your Credit Card and cancelled it. Change your card they wont be able to take further money

TravelSmartVIP
Travelsmart Vip Club Response

Hello,

Thank you very much for voicing your concerns.We apologize for the lack of explanation since we can confidently guarantee that you will have not only the VIP service but tangible vacation savings as well.

As part of Sunwing Travel Group we do not take your concerns lightly and we would be happy to review your account with you. Please provide us with your email so we can reach out to you. Within the email we will need your full name, member ID, and any documentation you may have in regards to these charges.

We are always here to help and answer any questions you may have.

Best regards, TravelSmart VIP

Do the claim to Government Security Commission, this organization investigates frauds like this one.It is a biggezt new scam .

Don't use the point + use fee to book vacations.Call them up and use points directly on Sunwing package.

This way you can save 8-15% off of the sunwing advertised price.

Give it a give.Took me 2 weeks of calling to figure out how to save (i made the same mistake of signing up)

to Anonymous Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1086095

I want to get out, but thank you for the hint.